Cat Yeast Infection
An overgrowth of yeast which leads to a cat yeast infection. Yeast infections are usually associated with the ear, but can also be found in the vagina, and the anus. Yeast is really a symptom of what can be a variety of possible underlying conditions:
Causes of Yeast Infections in Cats:
- Bacterial infection
- Other ear damage or issues
When it comes to cat yeast infections, if you look even deeper it is likely that whether there is an association with an underlying condition or not, yeast overgrowth likely comes from a poor diet, overuse of antibiotics or other substances which harm gut ecology.
Symptoms of Cat Yeast Infections:
- Hair loss
- Waxy residue and scabbing around the opening of the ear
- Scabby, or reddened skin
When it comes to yeast infections in cats, the answer is generally very simple: The balance of healthy bacteria needs to be established in your cat's body. Yeast is an overgrowth due to too much harmful bacteria. The answer is probiotics, probiotics, and more probiotics! Probiotics are very effective in preventing and addressing yeast infection problems in cats.
Some visitors searched the following phrases:
- Cat yeast infection
- Cat yeast infection symptoms
- Cat yeast infections
- Cat yeast infection supplements
Supplements for Cat Yeast Infection
Natural Remedies for Cat Yeast Infection
When your cat has a yeast infection, it is an opportunity to increase your cat's overall immune function. For cat yeast infections, we recommend the following supplements:
1. Probiotics have been found to improve immune function and help abate yeast infections in the body. Probiotic Miracle is a high potency probiotic supplement that is designed specifically for pets and has been successful wtih helping many cat owners with urinary tract infection problems.
Learn more about Probiotic Miracle »
What's Right for Your Cat? We Can Help.
At Nusentia, our goal is to elevate pet health to human standards and beyond. If you have questions about which products are right for your cat, give us a call or send us your question.
Toll Free (866) 315-2144